November 19, 2023
Yesterday marked two years since my last blog post, so I think it's high time for an update!
- September 13, 2021: I started a fully remote contract position as a PHP developer with Center for Internet Security.
December 11, 2021:
I moved out of my apartment in Birmingham, kicking off a nearly
year-long stint as a digital nomad. During this time, I lived and worked
in the following cities:
- Montgomery, AL
- Panama City Beach, FL
- New Orleans, LA
- San Antonio, TX
- Austin, TX
- Denver, CO
- Boulder, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Reno, NV
- San Francisco, CA
- Portland, OR
- March 7, 2022: I became a full time employee of Center for Internet Security.
- August 9, 2022: I went white water rafting on the White Salmon River in Washington.
- September 1, 2022: I moved into an apartment in San Francisco, ending the stint as a digital nomad.
- September 6, 2022: I started working as a contractor at Meta.
- July 7, 2023: I traveled to Alabama to visit family. I was there for three weeks.
- September 7, 2023: I traveled to the Hawaiian island of Kauai for a wedding. I was there for one week.
- October 23, 2023: I started working as a full-time employee at Meta.