Hello and welcome to my website.
Thanks for visiting!
Skills I've Used Professionally
- HTML (5.5 years)
- CSS (5.5 years)
- PHP (5.5 years)
- MySQL (5.5 years)
- WordPress (5 years)
Skills I'm Learning
- Build, maintain, and deliver course software/graphics and information using leading edge technologies.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Recommend methodologies, resource requirements; develop and manage instructional media and methods tailored to FSPDS courses and other external instructional materials.
- Provide design creation or input for application and integration solutions. This includes ownership of certain documented deliverables as part of the standard software development methodology.
- Create visual course concepts to be used within the approved AU LMS that communicates ideas to inspire, inform, and captivate students.
- Assist in the development of the layout and production design for advertisements, handouts, and FSPDS reports.
- Develop and maintain the FSPDS mobile website and/or app. Primary use is for an up to the minute marketing tool for customer awareness in various areas.
- tasks range from troubleshooting DNS issues to customizing Wordpress themes, widgets, and plugins
- Maintained and customized a website for a professional dog breeder
- Designed and developed a website for a civic association
- Maintained an online store for small business
- Created an online store for a small business
- Designed, developed, and maintained two websites
- Wrote accessible blog posts on bankruptcy
- Managed a Google Adwords campaign
- Developed and maintained a website
- Maintained a website
- Developed a back-end web application for the addition of new products and services to an online store
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Summa Cum Laude
- Dean's List
- 4.0 GPA
President of AUM Psychology Club
- Using a microcontroller and the Basic STAMP programming language, designed and built a device to measure flicker fusion threshold
Staff Writer for AUM Student Newspaper
- Interviewed Dr. Allen Gribben on the international controversy regarding his edition of Mark Twain classics
1st Place in Web Design
2nd Place in Video Production
Dowe Law Firm
- Developed and designed two websites (and a landing page) from the ground up.
- Maintained websites.
- Created content, including blog posts.
- Managed a Google AdWords campaign.
Danielle Zeigler LLC
- Performed subcontract work on several previously existing client websites.
- Tasks ranged from troubleshooting DNS issues to custom-coding Wordpress themes, widgets, and plugins.
The Runner Beans
Victoria Flame Events
- Developed a website.
Capitol Heights Civic Association
- Developed a website.
- Maintained a website.
- Developed a back-end web application for the addition of new products and services to an online store.
NaN(not a number).
- Returns an error message when the user attempts to divide zero by zero.
- Returns a special error message when the user attempts to divide a non-zero number by zero. Try it!
- Returns an error message when the user attempts to enter more numbers than can be displayed.
- Displays each step in a multi-step operation until space runs out, at which point the operands are condensed to their solution.
- Why have a boring static header when you can have a super awesome matrix header?
- Each letter changes at its own randomized duration, independent of the other letters. This was achieved with a single
setTimeout()function to prevent pollution of the global namespace.
- Each letter is randomly shifting through all possible values of several CSS attributes:
- Each letter randomly changes to an alternate (i.e. uber-1337) version. This was achieved with Unicode.
- A form gives the user control over which CSS attributes are changed, and whether the alternate characters are included. In addition to the CSS attributes listed above, the user is also given control over